Wednesday, May 26, 2010

To never sleep again ...

There is this book called 'To never sleep again'

It haunted me - for years I must say. An academic whose sole life purpose is to prove that comets can obtain alien micro life forms. Why did it haunt me? As the main character turns his back desillusioned and decided to give up, the narrator describes beautifully how a cometh with little alien life forms falls behind his back while walking away ...

When you give something a chance and maintain your belief in it, miracles can occur ...

When you disregard the chance out of security reasons or by giving up, the cometh will fall too but it will never see the light of day in your life ...

Luckily ... I persisted :). I can sleep again now.

Nooit meer slapen (BB literair) (Dutch Edition)

1 comment:

  1. When you give something a chance and maintain your belief in it, miracles can occur ..

    Oh yes.

    ReplyDelete