Thursday, June 4, 2009

On the road again ...

Ma chanson de rien du tout …


Where to start but here? At the center of the universe … closer, closer, closer … we will remain.

But how? Sheherazade would say: I tell a story every night to survive. I have to, that ex of his, has stuffed it up pretty nicely for me. She was unfaithful … not me! Because of his jealousy I have tell a story every night as proof of my loyalty towards him? Nice! There goes mutual confidence, emancipation and equal rights! But every night would be just a touch too much ... quantity is less relevant. If it would be a fairytale? That will point itself out, once upon a time there was ... like a meandering road full of bumps and holes... but I can tell you this: ce sera ma chanson de rien du tout ...

A song I will sing to thee letting the willow weep for you. My song as it envelops my views on the world, my experiences, my visions, … But then again what are these observations in the light of eternity? Nothing at all … That’s why I bring you my song about nothing at all, ma chanson de rien du tout.


A word of gratitude is in place for this would not have reached you if it weren’t for Marilyn Campiz. Her belief and motivating power were the constant catalyst for this writing and project. The decisive role of others will become clear in the story itself. The best expression of what they mean to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment